A Path Accurst
Dex – 20 +5
Con – 13 +1
Int. – 17 +3
Wis. – 16 +3
Cha – 9 -1
Hit Dice: (1D6+1)
Subrace: High Elf
Deity: Mystra, goddess of magic
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Languages: Common, Elvish, Dwarvish, Sylvan
- Feature: Discovery
The quiet seclusion of your extended hermitage gave you access to a unique and powerful discovery. The exact nature of this revelation depends on the nature of your seclusion. It might be a great truth about the cosmos, the deities, the powerful beings of the outer planes, or the forces of nature. It could be a site that no one else has ever seen. You might have uncovered a fact that has long been forgotten, or unearthed some relic of the past that could rewrite history.
- Life of Seclusion – I was the caretaker of an ancient relic. One of the Great Perplex-Obelisk’s. Something happened to the others causing his to shrink into oblivion. However, he was able to save a part of it that has become his Arcane Focus.
I am utterly serene, even in the face of disaster.
I’m oblivious to etiquette and social expectations.
Emotions must not cloud our sense of what is right and true, or our logical thinking.
My isolation gave me great insight into a great evil that only I can destroy.
I’d risk too much to uncover a lost bit of knowledge
- Arcane Recovery
You have learned to regain some o f your magical energy by studying your spellbook. Once per day when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your wizard level (rounded up), and none o f the slots can be 6th level or higher.
- Ritual Casting
You can cast a wizard spell as a ritual if that spell has the ritual tag and you have the spell in your spellbook. You don’t need to have the spell prepared.
- Arcane Tradition – Conjuration
- Conjuration Savant
Beginning when you select this school at 2nd level, the gold and time you must spend to copy a conjuration spell into your spellbook is halved.
- Minor Conjuration
Starting at 2nd level when you select this school, you can use your action to conjure up an inanimate object in your hand or on the ground in an unoccupied space that you can see within 10 feet of you. This object can be no larger than 3 feet on a side and weigh no more than 10 pounds, and its form must be that of a nonmagical object that you have seen. The object is visibly magical, radiating dim light out to 5 feet. The object disappears after 1 hour, when you use this feature again, or if it takes any damage.
- Fey Ancestry. You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep
- Trance. Elves don’t need to sleep. Instead, they meditate deeply, remaining semiconscious, for 4 hours a day. (The Common word for such meditation is “trance.”) While meditating, you can dream after a fashion; such dreams are actually mental exercises that have become reflexive through years of practice. After resting in this way, you gain the same benefit that a human does from 8 hours of sleep.
- Darkvision: 60’
- Cantrip. You know one cantrip of your choice from the wizard spell list. Intelligence is your spellcasting ability for it.
- Extra Language. You can speak, read, and write one extra language of your choice.
- Keen Senses. You have proficiency in the Perception skill.
- Ability Score Increase. (High Elf) Your Intelligence score increases by 1.
- Ability Score Increase. (Elf) Your Dexterity score increases by 2.
- Elf Weapon Training. You have proficiency with the longsword, shortsword, shortbow, and longbow.
Saving Throws: Intelligence and Wisdom
Spells – slots 4 (lvl-1), 2 (lvl-2)
Ray of Frost
Tenser’s Floating Disk
Equipment: GP – 5
-Arcane Focus = resembles a rubiks cube with Elven runes on each square
-A scroll case stuffed full of notes from your studies
-Set of common clothes